Looking for a Part-Time Substance Abuse Counselor. Must be licensed or eligible.
At Integrity Counseling, we help people overcome difficulties, achieve goals and live rewarding, enjoyable lives. We are dedicated to providing high quality, confidential services for individuals, families and the community. We respect individual needs, recognize the whole person and the value of relationships. We understand that choosing a well qualified, competent counselor is an important decision. Please call and ask us about our services and specialties. We want you to find the counselor that is right for you.
Counseling can help you:
• Learn how your past effects your relationships, behaviors, and current choices
• Develop more effective emotional coping strategies
• Cope with depression, grief, trauma or anxiety
• Repair relationship difficulties
• Face and heal past hurts
• Enhance your mental health and well-being
• Learn how to take action and make progress
Coaching can help you:
• Identify strategies to achieve specific career, business, performance or personal goals
• Focus on measurable outcomes
• Develop and implement new skills
• Take your relationship to the “next level”
We are a state licensed substance abuse treatment agency with three locations to serve you.
Weekend and evening appointments available.
Many insurance plans accepted.